Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! We're currently looking to staff our dealership with individuals that have great attitudes and are as excited about Harley-Davidson as we are. Extensive training and state of the art selling tools will be provided to enhance your selling skills. This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson Dealerships in the USA with career advancement opportunities available, based on performance! Apply now
Our revolutionary sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
Four Rivers Harley-Davidson has an opening for a driver. This is a part-time and will need to have the availability to work on the weekends.
This position is responsible for picking up and / or delivering motorcycles to / from the dealership and our customer's locations.
- Must have a good driving record; (provide a current 10-year driving record)
- Must have a motorcycle endorsement on license
- Must be able to drive a pickup with trailer attached safely
- Must be able to move an 800 lb. motorcycle safely
- Must be dependable with reliable transportation
- Must be trustworthy
We are a drug free environment.
Job Type: Part-time
- Clean Driving Record: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driving professionally: 1 year (Preferred)
- Motorcycle License (Required)
Four Rivers Harley-Davidson© is currently seeking a Detailer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Wash and detail all motorcycles prior to customer pick-up.
- Proper handling of all motorcycles to and from shop areas.
- Assist customers with loading/unloading of motorcycles.
- Maintain adequate supply of materials and supplies.
- Periodically check stored motorcycle battery charge levels.
- Maintain clean motorcycles on showroom floor.
- Maintain a neat and safe workplace.
- Ability to transport motorcycles as needed (with valid Motorcycle Endorsement).
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS:
- Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid driver’s license must obtain Motorcycle Endorsement within 6 months of hire.
- Prior auto detailing experience.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools safely.
- Ability to be trained to use motorcycle lift equipment.
- Ability to operate a forklift a plus.
- Forklift experience a plus or ability to be trained.
- Load and unload motorcycles from trucks.
Job Types: Full-time
- Auto Detailing: 1 year (Preferred)
Skills: Apply now